buncrana.com Forum Index buncrana.com
Buncrana's Message Forum!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Stockwell Tube Shooting: The English Cops Must Pay!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    buncrana.com Forum Index -> Political Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

what should happen to the police officers involved in last years incident?
death penalty
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
life imprisonment
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
let off cause they were doing their job
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

Gohan
- Full Member -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: The Stockwell Tube Shooting: The English Cops Must Pay! Reply with quote

Today the police authoritive body - The Met Police Authority announced they are not going to change their tactics for dealing with suspected terrorists. After what the BASTARDS did last summer to innocent victim, Jean Charles de Menezes, I think this a disgrace and insult to the man's family. Do we really want them to make the same mistake again/
I DO NOT THINK SO!
Cu Chulainn
- Full Member -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn right Gohan, your spot on they have always been brutal c*nts and should be sent to a slave camp for 10 years then executed
Princess Tigerlily
- Spoiled Rotten -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont believe in the death penalty, anyone that commits horrific crimes that results in the death penalty does not deserve such an easy out. much better to make sick bastards suffer a livinjg hell. solitary confinement i reckon.
Gohan
- Full Member -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that death penalty is an easy way out but imprisonment will not do anything. solitary confinement does not make them suffer.anyway there is always a chance they could get out again, cause you know what the english judicial system is like with their own authoritive figures.
Dunphy
- newbie -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I concur 100%..110% actually...The problem with the world today is the Police system...The perpitrators should all be killed...They are a disgrace to mankind and should not just be killed, but also a public burning ceremony should ensue... Whip
I do not, for one, think that the problem was that the band was down. I think that the problem *may* have been, that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being *crushed* by a *dwarf*. Alright? That tended to understate the hugeness of the object.
Cu Chulainn
- Full Member -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn right dunphy
Princess Tigerlily
- Spoiled Rotten -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

get the feeling that whoever wrote that is in the room next to me. think its a bit ott to go round killing everyone and gohan solitary imprisonment is recognised as a form of torture. the kind where there in a small plain room with no bed and kept awake for days at a time.... send the bastards completly insane.
Gohan
- Full Member -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Operation Kratos is one of the most malicious tactics enforced in the world. This is a shoot to kill policy relying on quick action. I thought england was supposed to be a civilised society. So much for their views on the Middle East and elsewhere they call terrorist nations.
Dunphy
- newbie -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what what room you in....im in my bedroom....im calling the guards...Brits out.
I do not, for one, think that the problem was that the band was down. I think that the problem *may* have been, that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being *crushed* by a *dwarf*. Alright? That tended to understate the hugeness of the object.
Cu Chulainn
- Full Member -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL
Princess Tigerlily
- Spoiled Rotten -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just expecting you to be one of the 3 lads whos opinions are all the same, yours seem to echoe theirs as well
Gohan
- Full Member -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry but you are wrong princess tigerlilly. solitary confinement is only 23 hours a day stuck in a box without contact with anyone. Believe me it will not have much negative impact unless you are weak-minded. If you really must suggest some form of imprisonment, it should take sol.con. and evolve many times over. For example, stripped and put into a below zero degrees temperature box where you cannot move. on top of that feed them cold dinners only and slice small wounds into their body. This way they cannot do anything to help themselves.
Gohan
- Full Member -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how can you say all my opinions are the same. I think you are the one whose opinions are bigotry. And no more using these topics for personal insults - create one if you really want!
dave mc
- boss -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm...

u say they should get the death penalty.

murderers get away with less than that. at least the cops thought they were after a valid suspect. aparrently not though..

bad job all the same.

btw, i was in australia when this happened so i aint 100% in the know
hil
- Full Member -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you guys are so feckin pissed off with the world i suggest you go find a hole and hide in it, if ya find a big enough one all four of ye can squish in and you can create your own non-authority based society

Alocin
- Princess -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you go hil-i agree with you 100%

Quote:
If you really must suggest some form of imprisonment, it should take sol.con. and evolve many times over. For example, stripped and put into a below zero degrees temperature box where you cannot move. on top of that feed them cold dinners only and slice small wounds into their body. This way they cannot do anything to help themselves.

thats not punishment thats just torture and no-one should be subjected to that because its plain cruel and the people that subject people to that are just as bad
dave mc
- boss -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If you really must suggest some form of imprisonment, it should take sol.con. and evolve many times over. For example, stripped and put into a below zero degrees temperature box where you cannot move. on top of that feed them cold dinners only and slice small wounds into their body. This way they cannot do anything to help themselves.

what kinda person would ye be if you were subject to that treatment for say.... 5 years.

absolute torture, but never to the extent that u would die.

fuck ye'd go mad!
Tommy
- Administrator -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to really punish a cop, you do not put him in solitary or protective custody. You put him with the general population of the prison, with plenty of inmates who all hate cops.

As for this incident, I am not 100% on it either. Did they just randomly shoot this guy? Did they draw down on him and order him to do whatever and he did not comply? Did he reach into his pockets or a bag before they shot?

A few years back, Bronx cops shot at an immigrant 47 times (with a hit percentage less than 50% if I remember right.) He was not armed and had no criminal record. They had attempted to detain him and when he did not listen, they pulled out their guns and ordered him to turn around with his hands on his head (or something along those lines) which he did not do. He instead reached into his back pocket and pulled out a black object, that in the dark, could possibly have been a gun. Without hesitation, the cops open fired. The item the man pulled out of his back pocket and pointed toward the cops was a wallet. Cops could not tell and they are not trained to closely examine something being pointed at them from a distance in the dark- they are trained to shoot until that person is no longer a threat - in other words, dead. I think the cops did the right thing under a stressful situation, where they have someone who will not obey orders when several guns are pointed at him.

Now, if the situation you are talking about is similar, and I think it is, the Brits were in the right for once. Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day. Anyone who does not obey commends given to them by someone who is pointing a gun at them, takes their life into their own hands. They also endanger those around them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dave mc
- boss -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in this guys case, i think he was ina trainstation and ran through the wee turnstiles and when instructed to stop he didn't.

he was running towards a crowded train so the cops shot him.

they thought they were preventing another disaster.

not 100% sure if they were in uniform either.

but if he had nothing to hide he shouldn't have ran.

if u were a cop working in a london station after what had happened in the previously and saw a coloured man running towards a crowded train you would probably think he was up to no good.
Tommy
- Administrator -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well now your talking an issue of racial profiling, whcih they should not be doing but is more than likely a neccessary evil. If he did nothing wrong and had nothing to hide, he should not have run from them. Was he carrying something that would have the cops believe he may have had a bomb?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    buncrana.com Forum Index -> Political Discussions All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: