buncrana.com Forum Index buncrana.com
Buncrana's Message Forum!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

McGrory/McRory (Buncrana/Dunree) - Please Get in Touch!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pmcrory
- newbie -

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: McGrory/McRory (Buncrana/Dunree) - Please Get in Touch! Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm searching for McGrory/McRorys from the Buncrana/Dunree area. Links also to McLaughlin/Doherty/Hagan/Ferguson/Glackin/Rodden/Toland in the area (..plus a few more!); and out to Derry, England and all over the USA. I have a few contacts in the local area after an all-too-brief visit last year, but I'm keen to meet more. I also have discovered some of our US relations, but there are still lots more out there somewhere. If your family is or might be connected to mine, please do get in touch, I'd love to hear from you. I'm hoping to get back in the next year for another visit and the chance of some more research.

Best regards,

Paul McRory
JoanB
- newbie -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paul,
My grandmothers McLaughlin family is from Buncrana, and I was there a few weeks ago, but was unable to get any infro on her. She was Margaret McLaughlin, born in Dec.1879. Her father was a blacksmith, and that is about all I know for sure, but I have this long list of relatives, but I can not figure out where she fits in the list.
Any help would be great. Joan B
Cathy M
- newbie -

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi JoanB,
I don't know if this is your Margaret McLaughlin or not.
I have Margaret McLaughlin born abt 1881 Buncrana, Co. Donegal.
She married on 7th September 1899 at St. Mary's Cockhill, Buncrana to John [Leenan] Doherty, born about 1881.
They had 6 children .
Margaret's parents were Thomas [Big Tom] McLaughlin and Elizabeth [Lizzie] McClure.
Cathy M
- newbie -

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:10 am    Post subject: McGrory Reply with quote

Please pmcgrory can you contact me as I have some items I want to give you, but I've lost your email address
Cathy M
Post new topic   Reply to topic    buncrana.com Forum Index -> Genealogy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: