buncrana.com Forum Index buncrana.com
Buncrana's Message Forum!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Republican Principles

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    buncrana.com Forum Index -> Political Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

ruc or psni. whats the nicer name
RUC
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
PSNI
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Cu Chulainn
- Full Member -

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Republican Principles Reply with quote

1. Never turn your back on what you know to be right.

2. Religious and civil liberties to ALL.

3. The refusal to recognise a foreign (British) occupying government.

4. The refusal to view Irish Political Prisoners as criminals.

5. The refusal to recognise partition as legal.

6. The disbanding of the RUC/PSNI, not just a change in name.

7. The total withdraw of all occupying military forces.

8. The whole of this island united as one nation.

Last edited by Cu Chulainn on Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy
- Administrator -

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleaned up. Now Cu Chulainn, did you have something you wanted to discuss on this or can I just close this up?
JB
- Full Member -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hasn't this been coverd a few hundred times before on this forum. There is nothing new to say. Same arguements by the same people over and over
Tommy
- Administrator -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JB wrote:
Hasn't this been coverd a few hundred times before on this forum. There is nothing new to say. Same arguements by the same people over and over

I don't see an arguement here. Are you saying you do not agree with his principles?
Cu Chulainn, can you tell us what you are doing to uphold these "principles?"
Gohan
- Full Member -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Cu Chulainn man where did you find these principles? It must have been pretty full-on if it was edited by Tommy. I don't have much else to add as their isn't a debate to respond to, but I'll leave this little reminder that will please some and not so much to others.

The standing army in any country is a tool in the hands of the oppressor of the people, and is a generator of prostitution: the British Army is in this, particulary the most odious on the face of the earth.
Tommy
- Administrator -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gohan wrote:
Hey Cu Chulainn man where did you find these principles? It must have been pretty full-on if it was edited by Tommy.

His post was not edited, the bickering was just removed.
Gohan
- Full Member -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad there, Tommy. It just seems a regular occurrence between you and Cu Chulainn.
Cu Chulainn
- Full Member -

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sick and tired of petty bickering when i post something like this. I have deliberately chosen not to argue with anyone with regards to this post i was simply publishing a set of principles and if someone wishes to read them and take inspiration from them fair enough anyone who does not like what i have written please keep your insults to yourselves because these kind of stupid arguments have always been beneath me and i know i will be dragged into another one eventually but in the mean time i will continue to post similar things and if i do not attach a piece of writing so what youse might learn something from them.
jamesy
- Full Member -

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as jb said
JB wrote:

this will only become another roundabout argument and as such locked
Tommy
- Administrator -

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cu Chulainn, I appreciate the fact that you did not feed into the bickering this time. Fact is though, this forum is for political discussions, as one person pointed out. If you want to publish something, this is not the place. If you wanted to discuss these principles, your still welcome to do so. Just keep in mind that everyone needs to keep these discussions on topic and in regards to the issue, not the person who is posting and why they felt the need to post (and yeah, I am looking at about 3 or 4 people on this one.) If someone craps on your thread, report it to a mod or myself and it will be deleted. I do not want to see any more posts in this forum that state:"why are you posting this?" "Oh, here we go again." "Same arguements by the same people over and over "

If you do not wish to discuss the topic or debate the poster on the topic, DO NOT POST HERE!!!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    buncrana.com Forum Index -> Political Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: